I'm very pleased to announce that Slick 2.1 is available for download. You can find it on Github, here.
So, what's officially new?
- Massive refactor of client libraries
- src, dist, and libs are easier to understand
- Better null / undefined checks
- Removal of jQuery dependency
- Entire JS stack is more DRY (unified messaging and HBS templates)
- Editing an item (pages / posts) now correctly picks up publish status.
- Accent color improvements for edit item pages.
- Updated settings to tabbed format w/ deep linking and saving to separate servlets.
- Publish styling improvements for highlight.js
- robots.txt and favicon.ico have been moved. If you run a production site, update apache appropriately.